Part time, regularly scheduled housekeeper required for working with a long-term care institution.
- Sweep, mop, wash, wax and polish floors.
- Dust furniture and vacuum carpeting and area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture.
- Make beds, change sheets, distribute clean towels and toiletries.
- Clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances.
- Disinfect operating rooms and other hospital areas.
- Pick up debris and empty trash containers.
- Wash windows, walls and ceilings.
- Housekeeping experience in a health care setting is an asset.
Starting Date: Immediately
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Go back to Current Openings page